Holley Sniper EFI Returnless Master Kit er til dig, som ikke ønsker at montere en ekstern brændstofpumpe, da det kommer med et returfrit eftermonteringsbrændstofmodul.
Det kombinerer Sniper EFI Self Learning Throttle Body med et In-Tank Retroit returnless modul, som er let at installere. Derudover medfølger 20 ft. Earl’s Vapor Guard brændstofslange og de nødvendige fittings.
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 650hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors!
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery – , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver
- Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) – NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds – (Spread Bore Sealing Plate Part #9006 is recommended)
- No external fuel return line required!
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays.
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- Includes complete fuel system consisting of; Sniper EFI Retrofit Returnless Fuel Module; 20ft of 3/8” Vapor Guard Fuel Hose; 5 stainless steel hose clamps, a post filter, and various Earls fittings and caps.
- Patent Pending
- Sniper Returnless Retrofit Fuel Module
- Sniper Retrofit fuel module installs in any fuel tank from 7” to 12” deep to fit a wide variety of applications
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- The low profile design is only 1.275″ thick above the tank mounting surface for added clearance when needed
- The innovative clamping system allows you to locate the module anywhere in the tank beside your existing sending unit
- The clamping system allows you to rotate the unit 360 degrees for easier clocking of the plumbing and wiring locations under your ride
- Die cast aluminum construction for corrosion resistance and long lasting good looks
- ¼” NPT ports for a wide variety of plumbing options